The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

29 October 2007

Update

I suppose it must have seemed like I fell off the face of the earth after not posting for more than two months after having kept the weblog fairly current previously, but rest assured I haven't. I decided to take a step back from blogging after I hadn't been feeling particularly inspired to post in recent months, partially because elections this year haven't been terribly interesting but moreso because I've been fostering an interest in other areas of politics as of late. I don't want to abandon this weblog completely after having built at least a minor audience the past two years, but I also don't want to force myself to write when my heart isn't in it, so at least for the near future I don't expect to post very much except for when I feel inspired to do so. Thanks for your continued readership.

Brett (TMW)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you didn't get shot by a drunken farmer out there in the Pallouse (sp?). What other areas of politics have you been getting interested in?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger TMW said...

A few international governments, but mostly Russia. I'd long been a casual observer, but as of late I've been paying a lot more attention to it as their legislative elections are coming up in December.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home