The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

06 April 2008

Spreadsheet Update

A new predictions spreadsheet is now available for download, with up to date candidate entries and some changes in predictions. I rearranged the target lists for both parties based on recent candidate entries and in one case changed the predicted outcome. I'm now predicting a Republican retention in the 25th district seat being vacated by Joyce McDonald due to Democratic troubles finding a candidate and the fundraising success of GOP candidate Bruce Dammeier.

I intend to offer updated write-ups on the target lists in the near future.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Neat website, and I liked the spreadsheet.

If Skip Priest jumps into the race for OSPI, that could be an epic battle. Richard Semler is gaining steam, Bergeson's been getting hammered. With her fundraising advantage and the backing she gets from the Business Roundtable she'd be hard to take down, but I think it's doable.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger TMW said...

I hadn't heard any speculation about Priest running for OSPI. Where did you hear that? I think he'd be a good statewide candidate given his moderation and popularity in his swing region.

Glad you liked the spreadsheet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home