I hadn't meant to venture into Idaho for a second consecutive post, but Ridenbaugh's response to last night's GOP primary (where asshole winger Bill Sali won) is gold. I've been a fan of Ridenbaugh's coverage for a long time now, but this may well be their finest work yet. It is a must-read, even for people who couldn't care less about Idaho.
24 May 2006
- Name: TMW
- Location: Pasco, Washington, United States
I like to think that I'm a rarity in blogging, in that I'm a political nerd who doesn't have a partisan axe to grind in everything they write. I considered myself a Republican up until 2004 when I finally had enough of their bible-based politics, yet still harbour a deep dislike of the Democratic Party because of their ties to labour groups as well as their tendency to bloat budgets. Ideologically I'm somewhere between centrist and libertarian. On economics I fit neatly in the centre-right, while on social issues I can be fairly radical. And no, I'm not British. It's just that I can respect that they created our language and know how to write it properly.
LinksBest Link Ever
State PAC Ratings
- Off-topic: Idaho open seat
- The race to beat Schmidt, an update
- Republican files for 43rd
- Conservative judicial PAC -- scare tactics?
- Connelly: Irresponsible Pelz
- 45th madness
- Stu Elway should take his show on the road
- The Fighting 48th -- meet the faces
- Eyman and Co. blows, an update
- Finkbeiner to leave Senate, I'm sad