The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

21 February 2007

Slow time of year

I have not disappeared off the face of the earth, contrary to what one may think due to the lack of posting as of late. Since the legislature is not voting on much right now, that I've grown tired of the Viaduct issue, and there has not been any election-related news, I haven't had much reason to come over and post. Considering that this weblog tends to deal more with election news rather than partisan perspective, the latter is most at fault, though I admittedly have not had much issue-based inspiration either. In short, I apologize for the lack of content recently, and hope to have some news of interest to write about soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home