The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

25 January 2007

Senator Jacobsen on Olbermann

I was just watching tonight's showing of MSNBC's "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" on the Tivo and he listed Senator Ken Jacobsen [D-Seattle] as his #2 newsmaker of the day. It had to do with something about dogs in bars, nothing I had heard of, but I figured it was worth pointing out nonetheless.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sen Ken Jacobsen has introduced a bill to let dogs in bars.
http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=dogbars25&date=20070125&query=dogs+in+bars

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but I figured it was worth pointing out nonetheless."

I believe you meant to say, "but I figured it was worth pointing out the pointless dimwhit from Seattle."

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger TMW said...

That must have been it, seems like something better suited for the health department to handle.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's scheduled for a hearing Tuesday. And what's wrong with dogs in bars anyway. Now that smokings banned, they won't get cancer :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home