The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

21 December 2005

Off-Topic: Belief-O-Matic

My roommate referred me to this online quiz meant to judge your would-be religion (or lack thereof) based on personal opinion towards faith-related issues. I found it to be rather enjoyable, with my top two and bottom two choices being about what i'd expected:

1. Mainline-Liberal Christian Protestant
2. Liberal Quaker (hell yeah, just like Nixon!)
3. Unitarian Universalism
4. Secular Humanism
5. Taoism
...
24. Hinduism
25. Eastern Orthodox
26. Roman Catholic
27. Jehovah's Witness

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger TMW said...

The link is the post title, located here: http://beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

Also, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your weblog. I had been looking for a liberal-leaner that didn't so easily succumb to negativity like others i'd read, and i'm happy to have found yours. Unfortunately, that seems to increasingly be the case with political-themed weblogs regardless of ideology -- at least i'm an equal-opportunity complainer (heh).

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home