The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

06 January 2007

On break

On this rare occasion where I actually have Internet access at the moment, I wanted to take the opportunity to say that I'm in the process of moving to Pullman and that is the reason for having not been able to post the last several days. Once I get cable hooked up at the new place things should return to normal, and hopefully that will be later this weekend or Monday.

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to town!

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why on earth would you move to Pullman?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and tmw who was right about the senate appointment for Deccio's seat!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger TMW said...

The bf is starting classes at WSU today, so I'm tagging along (and will probably take some classes in future quarters in spite of my family's allegiance to UW). While I enjoyed living in the west, part of me is happy to be back in Eastern Washington, though I've already had the displeasure of leaving my car at the bottom of a hill after being unable to make it to the top in last week's snow storm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home