The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

10 December 2006

If only I were not so poor (and attached)

How much would you pay for lunch and boozing with our favourite cute young Republican groper? For those who had not previously heard, former House candidate Hugh Foskett is participating in The Stranger's annual charity drive and at the moment you can win some good times with this hot conservative for just $52. And, if you're a bit more serious and giving, an Olympia lunch with the state's five gay legislators is currently going for $157.50. Still, I think I can speak for the majority of gay politicos in that if I were single and not so poor I would go with this:



No contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home