The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

08 January 2007

Welcome to the machine

Today marks the first day of the legislative session, complete with insurmountable Democratic majorities. The legislative website currently has links for new members, but at the moment are dead links. I always look forward to the revamping of the website with new photos of the members, new and old, but for the moment I'll have to wait and see if any members dramatically changed their appearance since last session. Regardless, I doubt we will see anything better than when Rep. Dickerson became a cabbage patch doll without warning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Though you might be interested in watching this interview on King 5's Up Front.

I hope Pullman is treating you well!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger TMW said...

Doing well in the absence of Robert Mak, I suppose. Thanks for the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home