Tacoma's News Tribune reported this morning that Gov.-in-spirit Dino Rossi has formally endorsed Mike McGavick for next year's US Senate race. Rossi, once courted to run by the NRSC himself, is likely the biggest in-party endorsement McGavick could have received and will probably put a damper on any big-name challengers thinking of entering the race. McGavick also earned the endorsements of the state's GOP Congressional delegation, announced in the same press release.
01 December 2005
- Name: TMW
- Location: Pasco, Washington, United States
I like to think that I'm a rarity in blogging, in that I'm a political nerd who doesn't have a partisan axe to grind in everything they write. I considered myself a Republican up until 2004 when I finally had enough of their bible-based politics, yet still harbour a deep dislike of the Democratic Party because of their ties to labour groups as well as their tendency to bloat budgets. Ideologically I'm somewhere between centrist and libertarian. On economics I fit neatly in the centre-right, while on social issues I can be fairly radical. And no, I'm not British. It's just that I can respect that they created our language and know how to write it properly.
LinksBest Link Ever
State PAC Ratings
- Finkbeiner out
- Give this book a whirl, it's worth it
- Speaking of the WCU...
- Conservative judicial PAC -- Seattle PI
- Slow time of year equals off-topic articles
- West recall ballots mailed
- Past due election scorecard
- Election predictions: King County
- Election predictions: Potpourri
- Election predictions: City of Seattle