The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

13 July 2006

The fleecing of Maria Cantwell

Good God. If I knew I could run a couple of crackpot third party campaigns for federal office, then pose zero threat to an incumbent senator in a primary and then get bought out for eight grand a month, I would have taken advantage of this myself.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger TMW said...

I suppose you're right on that count, but I maintain that hiring Mark Wilson is a boneheaded move. This would be like McGavick hiring Brad Klippert because he was worried about losing the winger vote in the primary -- a waste of money on a non-entity that could be better-used elsewhere in a high-stakes campaign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home