Presumed Republican candidate for the US Senate Mike McGavick has announced the upgrade of his exploratory committee to an actual campaign.
27 October 2005
- Name: TMW
- Location: Pasco, Washington, United States
I like to think that I'm a rarity in blogging, in that I'm a political nerd who doesn't have a partisan axe to grind in everything they write. I considered myself a Republican up until 2004 when I finally had enough of their bible-based politics, yet still harbour a deep dislike of the Democratic Party because of their ties to labour groups as well as their tendency to bloat budgets. Ideologically I'm somewhere between centrist and libertarian. On economics I fit neatly in the centre-right, while on social issues I can be fairly radical. And no, I'm not British. It's just that I can respect that they created our language and know how to write it properly.
LinksBest Link Ever
State PAC Ratings
- Verner for victory
- Stranger endorsements, must-read column
- Sims going down, hard
- Rich Reichert
- The Better Half
- Rispoli endorses Irons over Sims
- Tebelius out, behind McGavick
- SurveyUSA round-up
- Another step backwards for personal freedom in Sea...
- Cantwell votes Yea on political expediency