The Moderate Washingtonian

Outlook on politics and elections in the state of Washington from an overall centrist viewpoint. My views tend to be libertarian in nature, but at the same time are largely nonpartisan.

16 July 2006

Tray changes

I decided to clean up the link tray a bit, I thought especially the candidate links were too broad to the point that they included candidacies I only found acceptable, so now only links to those I truly support are listed. Took off the columnists (who the hell doesn't know Connelly and Jamieson anyway?) and divided the weblogs into independent amateur ones put forth by the citizenry and those maintained by media outlets. I removed the Sierra Club link in the PAC listing because I like WCV's environmental ratings better.

I also finally got around to linking the weblog of my MSM hero, KING5's Bob Mak.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Daniel Kirkdorffer said...

Hey I see you added the PNW Topic Hotlist to the Weblogs link. Thanks.

BTW - in MS IE, the subsection headers in your links area aren't on their own line. Looks ok on Firefox. Similar problem in other sidebar link sections. Just thought I'd point that out.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger TMW said...

No problem. I'll look into the IE display issues, I hadn't even thought it might be a problem in various browsers. I had left IE behind in favour of Firefox long ago, and now my IE won't even open.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home